Continuing Education Registration Information
If you are interested in registering for one of our continuing education classes and do not know how you have come to the right place. You should find all the information you need below including links to any forms you need or additional information. If you are interested in applying to one of our postsecondary programs, please follow this link to Postsecondary Programs. Our postsecondary programs include Practical Nursing, Certified Nursing Assistant, Cosmetology, Aesthetics, and Manicuring. Admissions and registration information is included on the program information page.
GENERAL REGISTRATION INFORMATION
- Online - Register online using the promo code"free" to waive the $10 registration fee. Payment by credit card. Click here for online registration.
- Mail - Payment by check or credit card. Print, complete and return our registration form to:
Continuing Education Registration
147 Pond Street
Franklin, MA 02038
- Fax - Complete our registration form and fax to (508) 528-3698. Payment by credit card.
- Phone - (508) 528-5400 x126. Payment by credit card.
- In Person - 147 Pond Street, Franklin, MA 02038. Payment by cash, check, or credit card.
Make Checks Payable to: "Tri-County RVTHS"
Registration Fee - There is a non-refundable $10 student registration fee each semester. Please add this one-time per student, per semester fee to your first registration for each semester. Register online using the promo code"free" to waive the $10 registration fee.
Registration Form - Our registration form is available in .pdf format. Please duplicate if additional forms are needed.