Continuing Education General Information
Continuing Education General Information
Through a rigorous, comprehensive program of vocational/technical and academic preparation, as well as a progressive system of individual support and guidance, we strive to maximize the potential of each student for successful transition:
- To full time employment
- To the pursuit of higher education
- To a personal commitment of life-long learning
- To full participation as creative, responsible, productive American citizens
- First Night Of Class - Students should enter through the school's main entrance. Take a seat in our lobby and wait to be escorted to your classroom. Your class listing and class start times will be available on the monitor or from the security guard.
- If you have any questions on the first night of class or any other time, you'll find the Continuing Education Office located immediately on the right just inside the main entrance. The office is open until 9pm -- Monday through Thursday and until 5pm on Friday.
- We do our best to ensure accuracy and keeping these pages are up to date, however prices, dates and descriptions are subject to change without notice.
- Tri-County RVTHS reserves the right to cancel or postpone classes due to insufficient attendance or the lack of a qualified instructor.
- Parking is provided in the designated parking lots at the front and rear of the building.
- The parking lots are well maintained and illuminated.
- See the Course Schedule Page
NON-DISCRIMINATION POLICY: It is the policy of Tri-County Regional Vocational Technical High School not to discriminate on the basis of race, color, sex, gender identity, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, or homelessness in its educational programs, full range of any occupational/vocational education program, extra‐curricular and school based activities or employment policies as required by Title IX of 1972 Education Amendments and Chapter 622 The Acts of 1971. Our policy is also in full compliance with the laws of The United States and Commonwealth of Massachusetts and all applicable regulations thereto with regard to special education and education of the handicapped [Chapter 766, PL94‐142 and section 504 of Rehabilitation Acts of 1973 and Chapter 74 Vocational Education in Massachusetts.]
Certificates and Course Credits
Unless otherwise specified, all Tri-County RVTHS evening courses are non-college credit and non-graded courses. Certificates of attendance and completion will be issued to students upon request.
Smoke Free School
Tri-County RVTHS is a smoke free school. This includes use of all tobacco products in school buildings and busses, on school grounds, or at off campus work sites by students, school personnel and visitors.
Books and Supplies
- Students may be required to purchase a textbook or supplies/equipment at an additional fee. Instructors will advise.
- Please remember to bring any supplies listed in the course description to the first night of class.
- If there is a material fee payable to the instructor, please remember to bring a check or cash for that amount on the first night of class.
Unless otherwise stated, the refund policy is as follows: A written notice of withdrawal is required to notify us of your withdrawal from a class, an email is ideal. There is a $10 minimum withdrawal processing fee for all withdrawals.
If we cancel a class, or if a class is filled when we receive your payment, we will issue a full refund.
If you withdraw from a class:
- At least one week before the start date, you will receive a full tuition refund minus the processing fee.
- Less than one week before the start date, you will receive a pro-rated refund based on the schedule below:
- 60% of the course fee minus the processing fee (withdrawal notice received before the second class).
- 40% of the course fee minus the processing fee (withdrawal notice received before the third class).
- No refunds will be issued for withdrawal notices received after the third class.
Tuition must be paid in full at the time of registration. Payment may be made by cash, check, money order, MasterCard, Visa, American Express or Discover. There will be a $20.00 charge for all returned checks. Tuition prices shown are subject to change without notice. Tri-County reserves the right to cancel class if there is insufficient enrollment and to change instructors or schedules due to unforeseen circumstances.
Registration Fee: A non-refundable, $10.00 student registration fee is charged each semester. You can register by phone or by completing the registration form available online and either emailing or mailing it to us. Click on the words registration form to access our registration form to print.
- In case of inclement weather or an emergency, there will be no evening classes on days when school has been closed.
- On days when school is in session and evening classes have to be cancelled due to weather, announcements will be broadcast on radio stations WBZ, WPRO, and television stations 4, 5 & 7.
- If any instructor needs to cancel a class for personal reasons, you will be notified.
- Classes will be made up if any of these cancellations occur.